Thursday, December 27, 2012

Failure is my friend

Hey guys,

Well, Christmas is now over. I had a great one and I hope you did too. I am happy but sad to see the season end.

This is a blog about my weight loss journey so let me up date you on that or lack there of.

I can sit here and type my one million excuses on why I haven't stayed on track but I'll save you the sob story and just be REAL with you--I didn't feel like keeping up w it bc I didn't want to miss out on stuffing my face with all the great holiday foods. Do I regret it? Yes and no, Yes bc now I feel like crap and fatty mcfat. No bc man all the food tasted so good.

Tomorrow we are living for a mini vacay to NC to my boyfriend's mothers house--where I will continue to stuff my face. Then, Tuesday the 2nd it's back on track for me. I want to lose 10 lbs by April so I can look good at the Chili Cook Off. I will take the first week to get back on track with Herbal life and find a happy medium between eating healthy and losing weight w that. Then if the first week goes well I will make my schedule for incorporating Insanity into the mix.

Wish me luck y'all! And I'll see you in the new year!

XOXO,

Juana

No comments:

Post a Comment