Saturday, January 12, 2013

Will it ever end?

Hey guys,

Just another update.


Today I decided to step away from social media. I have made a promise to myself that I will not get on Facebook and Twitter. I am not leaving forever but I do need a break. I need to get my mind right if I really want to love myself and succeed on my weight loss journey. I am so deep in self hate for myself that I can't go a day without wishing I had someone else's body. Do any of you feel this way?
It consumes my mind at every corner. It makes everyday tasks a little harder. For example I could be cleaning and I bend over and I can think is "I wish I had a flat stomach." This kinda of thinking brings out negativity in me. When I go on Facebook and see others and what they are doing in their lives when they something that aggravates me it irritates me ten fold, so this is why I am forcing myself to stay away.


I did good all week except last night and today but I don't feel as bad but I do feel disgusting. I pray in time that things like this will not make feel that way. I can feel everywhere but my body that I am losing a little weight. A little is better than none and I hope I can learn to accept that I won't lose all of it in one day. That's why they call it weight loss journey and not weight loss day, right?


I will still stay on my blog and Pinterest and do some Youtube updates but only bc I need an outlet and I feel like this is helping me. It's like my diary......


Until Next time,


Juana

No comments:

Post a Comment