Friday, April 11, 2014

It's the freakin weekend bout to have me some fuuuuuuuuuuun.

....and by fun I mean shopping.


Hello all. It is Friday and I have a few hrs til my work day is over. I can't say it will be my weekend bc I will have to work tomorrow. It sucks but money in my pocket. I have worked out everyday this week.. I broke my 1 day then to 2 then to 3 day streak. Today's work out will be a 2 mile walk once I am done with work. It's so nice out I can't resist using natures offerings as my exercise.

Today I will bring you a workout song I REALLY like.



 
 
Miguel-Simple Things
 
I LOVE this song. I LOVE working out to this song. It seems so much easier to get through hard moves when are singing and not completely focused by how much pain and how hard it is.
 
 
Enjoy your weekend y'all.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment