Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Work Work ..Bitch.

Hey guys,

Here I am with an update. Today I did my own regimen instead of T25. I don't know what it is with me but I get bored with the same old routine when it comes to workouts. In all other aspects routine is key to me. Maybe bc I plateau so much when it comes to weight loss I continually lose hope.  That is something I am working on. I was keeping a journal of my feelings and such. I just stopped after awhile. do any of you journal?

I am going to attach some charts that may help you stay on track. I am going to take my break time and find the perfect chart for me and then fill it with exercises and make my own workout regimen. It's nice out again so I am going to walk in the evenings too.  I also bring a long my daughter bc it's bonding time and a way to get out the house.

Body Measurement Chart (Monthly)

Diet and Exercise Chart

Body Measurement Chart (Weekly)









No comments:

Post a Comment