Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Another week, Another Pound

Hello guys,

How are you? All is well on my end. As I stated in my last blog post I would be starting Focus T25 and I have. I am on my third week. I am really liking it. It's only 25 minutes a day and that's really no time at all. If you have done Insanity Pure cardio it's kinda like that.

I've lost 4lbs so far which I wish was more but 'slow and steady wins the race' right? I can tell a big difference in my arms and waist, I've lost a couple inches. When I started I also started with Shakeology(chocolate) which I REALLY like. I really wasn't sure if I was going to like it but it turns out every morning I can't wait to have my shake it literally is a SERIOUS craving for me. Which I'd rather crave that then junk food.

I am going to try to incorporate another workout in with T25. I will update you with how that goes.....


Here are some recent pics of me. I can tell a difference in my face!!




Next week I am going to do a video update and body pics!!


That will be a big step for me, but I feel OK with that.





No comments:

Post a Comment