Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lifestyles, Life Change

Hey everyone!

It has been a little while since I've updated you. I've been busy and my other lap top has crashed. So I am using an old MacBook from 2009. It's better than nothing but I've always been a Windows person so this a change I am still trying to get use to. I have a webcam but still have no idea on how to use it.

This week I've started Shaun T's new workout program, Focus T25. It's a workout program that is ONLY 25 minutes. So I've been getting up at 5 am and I am done by 5:36. I bought it as a challenge pack so I got Shakeology with it. I got the chocolate one. It's only the second day but I can definitely tell a difference. My appetite is like not even there. Yesterday I put bananas in my shake and I didn't like that at all. It tasted so thick and chalky. Today I just put more ice and just the powder and it was SOOO good. I had to force myself to drink it all though bc I was full before I was even done. I think if it works like it says it does I will continue to use it.


I still haven't reached my goal but that's my fault. I stopped working out and started eating more junk. So I gained back that 5lbs I had lost. I got bored with my Insanity and Insanity Asylum(I don't what my deal is.) With this challenge pack I have joined a challenge group with people completing the workout program with me, so I am hoping this keeps me accountable and motivated.


Here's to hoping my life style is a life change.


No comments:

Post a Comment