Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Last Week of Focus T25 Month 1

Hey guys,

Here I am with only 2 workouts left of the first month of Focus T25. I have lost a total of 3 lbs. I know that is not a lot at all. I am very disappointed. I am disappointed  in the progress I've made. I've done Insanity and Insanity Asylum and this is just not doing it for me.  I hope month 2 is way harder. I sound crazy don't I? I am proud that I have stuck it out. I need to give all credit to the challenge group I am a part of. We have to take a picture of yourself once you are done with your workout EVERY day.  That holds you accountable. You could easily fake a picture but I would hate the feeling of cheating and guilt. I still need to work on portions and saying NO to junk food. I am doing better on both but it's still a challenge. We all have our faults.


This once skinny girl who got fat is determined to be skinny again. If it takes me 3 yrs or 100 I will keep on trucking.




Until Next time........



No comments:

Post a Comment